Thanks Vinod for updating the candidate list.
I'd like to include the followings 12 JIRAs:

* YARN-3641
* YARN-3585
* YARN-2910
* HDFS-8431
* HDFS-7830
* HDFS-7763
* HDFS-7742
* HDFS-7235
* HDFS-7225
* MAPREDUCE-6324
* HADOOP-11934
* HADOOP-11491

Thanks,
Akira

On 7/18/15 11:13, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
  - I also have a bunch of patches that I’d like to include, will update them
right away.

I’ve just finished this. The latest 2.6.1-candidate list is up at 64 JIRAs.

Others, please look at the list and post anything else you’d like to get
included for 2.6.1.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Jul 15, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli