Thanks for all your valuable feedbacks.

Regarding to security issues for alpha features: I completely agree with
Larry: ideally, all alpha features should be disabled by default.

Steve/Arun/Haibo: could you please comment about feature's rough merge plan
and status (like alpha/beta).

I will wait several days to see if there are any other features wanted to
be added to 3.1 before creating initial release scope/plan on confluent.

Best,
Wangda