Thanks for starting this thread, Wangda!

+1 for establishing a faster cadence now itself.

One word of caution though. The same I expressed while we were trying to do
both 2.8 and 3.0 releases at the same time. Please try avoiding concurrent
releases and splitting community bandwidth - it's not that we cannot do
multiple releases in parallel, it's mainly that we will not be able to give our
best on both.

Thanks
+Vinod