Thanks to everyone who pushed on this release, really great to see a
release coming off trunk.

+1 (binding).

Deployed the RC on a federated YARN cluster consisting of 8 sub-clusters on
CentOs 7.4 running Java 1.8.0_144.

Hit YARN-7652[1] which is not a blocker as I was able to run multiple jobs
successfully once I cleaned up the StateStore.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7652