> Given that there are some Ozone components spread out past the core maven
> modules, is the plan to release a Hadoop Trunk + Ozone tar ball or is more
> work going to go into segregating the Ozone components prior to release?
The official release will be a source tarball, we intend to release an ozone
only binaries to make it easy to for people to deploy. We are still formulating
the plans and you are welcome to leave your comments on HDDS-214.

> Has anyone verified that a Hadoop release doesn't have _any_ of the extra
> ozone bits that are sprinkled outside the maven modules?
As far as I know that is the state, we have had multiple Hadoop releases after
ozone has been merged. So far no one has reported Ozone bits leaking into
Hadoop. If we find something like that, it would be a bug.

Thanks
Anu

On 8/8/18, 12:04 PM, "Allen Wittenauer" <a...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    Given that there are some Ozone components spread out past the core maven
modules, is the plan to release a Hadoop Trunk + Ozone tar ball or is more work
going to go into segregating the Ozone components prior to release? Has anyone