For Ozone, we have started using the Wiki itself as the agenda and after
the meeting is over, we convert it into the meeting notes.
Here is an example, the project owner can edit and maintain it, it is like
10 mins work - and allows anyone to add stuff into the agenda too.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/2019-06-10+Meeting+notes

--Anu