Hi All,

I cut branch-3.2.3 and it is ready for release. Please commit to
branch-3.2.3 if any critical/blocker issues need to go.

*This time I am thinking of having downstream projects and companies'
voices,let's know how this can go. *

   - Planning to check with downstream projects like Spark,HBase and Hive
   if they can help on validation(Or running their UT on this branch)
   - Collecting info from Companies who are already deployed and using the
   branch-3.2

so that we can make a more stable release on 3.2 (so that features released
on this branch impact can be known) ,please let me know anybody from these
communities who can help on this.

Planning to create RC by this month end. Any suggestions are welcome.

--Brahma Reddy Battula