Hello,
the leaflet-plugin seems a good starting point.

As background-layers I see hikebikemap, öpnv-map (public transport) and
tiles from osm.org as fallback. Hillshading is really nice but should
get an update with higher resolution and full coverage of the world.

Aerial images would be nice, but it seems that opengeoserver doesn't to
work anymore. Germany-Layer seems not really important in my eyes.

I added the header you like and will add two parameters for "image" and
"map" until tommorow.

Regards Tim