Hello,

Darn!, I just sent a [RESOLVED] with the same solution.
(just as I was receiving your email...)
Yes, this is how I managed to to make it work.

Everything works now.
I guess you get the badge for that one.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

Simon Haddon wrote:
Have you tried

DATA 'the_geom from (select oid,gid, the_geom,
     "Area","Perimeter","PixelValue" FROM "global_Land_poly" WHERE
"PixelValue"=1 )
     AS FOO using SRID=4326'

The other options is to change the table name and column names to be lower
case or case insensitive. Mixed case table and column names are always a
pain in any database system.

If you can't modify the table then try creating a view and using the view
in your query instead. Make sure your view is created all lower case
without quotes.  This will probably mean you will need to alias your select
to lower case the column names and you will probably have to add it to the
postgis geometry tables manually but other than that it will work.

Cheers,
Simon