From: mapserver-users [mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On
Behalf Of Vogt, Robert (RCIS)
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:12 AM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] MapServer IIS7

Good morning,

I originally set up MapServer with WS4W and Apache server...I now have a
requirement to put this on the same domain as our application which runs in
IIS7.

I have created the site and pointed my application at it and the results are
mixed...

Map files that are pointed at lizardtech for their source are working but map
files that are pointed at SQL for their source are giving a 502(bad gateway)
error.

All map files worked when served through Apache, has anyone run into this or
know what I should look at to fix it?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!

******** Map File ***************************

MAP
  IMAGETYPE      PNG24
  CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "E:/RCIS/Web/MapServerDlls/projlib"
  SIZE           256 256
  FONTSET "E:/RCIS/Web/MapServerDlls/content/fontset.txt"
  IMAGECOLOR     255 255 255
  TRANSPARENT ON
  PROJECTION
     "init=epsg:4326"
  END
  WEB
  METADATA
    "wms_title" "sections"
        "wms_enable_request"  "*"
        END
  END
        LAYER
                NAME "States"
                TYPE POLYGON
                STATUS ON
                LABELCACHE ON
                PROCESSING 'LABEL_NO_CLIP=1'
                CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
                PLUGIN "msplugin_mssql2008.dll"
                CONNECTION "OurConnectionString"
                DATA "shape(geography),ST_NAME_MC from NATIONALDB.sde.STATES
USING INDEX STATES_SIDX USING UNIQUE STATES_ID USING SRID=4269"
                LABELITEM    "ST_NAME_MC"
                PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
                CLASS
                        STYLE