All,

I’m trying to use the extents of an SQL query as the output map extents in a
CGI mapfile call?  I  want to run a SQL query for a bunch of objects that I
don’t know the extents of ahead of time, and use the resulting extents of the
objects as the map output. I do have something working already as a two stage
request, but it seems like I should be able to get this in one shot.  I figured
out how to do an Identify, but now how to pull the extents for zooming
correctly (I also want to add a percentage buffer around the extents).  I think
I’m missing something obvious.

bobb

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable,
must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes