--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2019-07-15 1:19 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
Kai,

To compile mapserver with oracle support, you need the sdk and the oracle client library. The instant client library and sdk files are fine for this. You do not need a local install of the database or the full client.

You need Instant Client Package – SDK and the Basic (or Basic Light) Package.

Mike

--

Michael Smith

Remote Sensing/GIS Center