Hello,

I am having trouble displaying my MapServer / Mapcache WMTS service in ArcGIS.
 The image appears to be offset vertically, but not horizontally.  When I
switch ArcMap over to use the WMS service everything appears fine.

*I had originally thought that the problem was my service did not have a power
of 2 between the cache resolutions.  I fixed the resolutions and I am still
having trouble  (resolutions 1,2,4,8,16,32, etc)
*I know ArcGIS is presuming a scale of 90.714 DPI, and I think Mapserver /
Mapcache use 72 DPI.   I don't think this is an issue because the horizontal
scale is fine in ArcGIS.

Please let me know if you have any idea why the imagery is shifted vertically.

Thank You

Reference: WMS= http://geomoose.lyonco.org/mapcache/WMSServer?  ,
WMTS=http://geomoose.lyonco.org/mapcache/wmts/1.0.0/WMTSCapabilities.xml   -
MurrayStandardBackgroundMap , EPSG 103757 - NAD 1983 HARN Adj MN Murray Feet

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator