On 2/13/2020 12:36 PM, jbo-ads wrote:
Hi Steve,

Yes, this part of the doc should be improved... A more helpful one is <https://mapserver.org/mapcache/dimensions.html#tile-assembly-policies> but it is relative only to second level dimensions.

Assembling several layers can be performed with a WMS request using "...&LAYERS=A,B,C&...". Then to create a new layer, you just need to define a WMS source using that WMS pattern.
Jérome,

Thanks that seems simple enough. A couple of questions:

<source name="D" type="wms">
  <getmap>
    <params>
      <FORMAT>image/png></FORMAT>
      <LAYERS>A,B,C</LAYERS>
    </params>
  </getmap>
  <http>
    ?????
  </http>
</source>

<tileset name="D">
  <source>D</source>
</tileset>

Does this look right?
Should I have an <http> section and what should be in that if anything for assembly of existing tilesets?

Thanks,
  -Steve

Jérome.