If your workload is insert-only and you are happy with TokuDB then please
don't try to migrate. But most workloads have reads concurrent with writes.
Add that to insert benchmark and TokuDB becomes unhappy. Why do we always
get results for insert-only iibench but not for insert+query iibench? My
client supports it -
https://github.com/mdcallag/mytools/blob/master/bench/ibench/iibench.py

I think insert-only iibench is a silly workload with results that are
usually taken out of context. MyRocks is great on it, with and without
concurrent queries. So I guess I am happy about that.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Reinis Rozitis <r...@roze.lv> wrote:

> > I am not surprised that there are so few performance results published
> for TokuDB. And when they are published they are almost always for trivial
> workloads -- like insert-only insert benchmark. Try adding queries
> concurrent with the inserts.
>
> True but one can see also in your own comment (
> https://github.com/facebook/mysql-5.6/issues/25#issuecomment-218494710 )
> that some tests in different circumstances can have rather skewed results
> which people base their decisions on.
>
> Glad it has been fixed (would be nice to see some current bench tests).
>
> rr

Mark Callaghan
mdcal...@gmail.com