Le 2008-01-13 à 21:08, Fletcher T. Penney a écrit :

It appears that the _EncodeAmpsAndAngles routine is being run over the comments, converting & and < to the HTML markup.

I tried adding & and < to $g_escape_table, and then protecting them. This seemed to work, but caused other problems and is clearly not a viable solution.

So it looks like there would have to be a specific mechanism in place for leaving comments alone, am I correct?

PHP Markdown deals with this correctly since I added span-level hashes and use them to protect tags, comments, escapes, and everything that must be left alone. Perhaps someone ought to backport that system to Perl.

Michel Fortin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://michelf.com/