I'm happy to write stuff for the conference as needed, and certainly
happy to be an overall editor/reviewer as well :) And I agree an early
heads up, starting about now of interviews with upcoming keynoters
would be a good idea. Didn't we do interviews of the team last year? I
think those went over well :)

 Emily

On 6/27/13, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to help write/review texts during the conference.
>
> I think one thing that is cool is to promote a certain hashtag people
> can use when tweeting about the event (or just wanting to check what
> others are saying). It's cool if the hashtag is indicated in the badge
> or in any posters and stuff.
>
>> In order to draw interest and attendance around GUADEC, it would also
>> be good to do some announcements about who the keynote speakers are on
>> guadec.org and gnome.org.
>> For the actual attendance part I think we would need the registering
>> system up and working first though.
> Not only the keynotes, but also the actual schedule of the conference.
> This is the kind of thing that may attract attendees that are not core
> contributors. Would be nice to interview some of the speakers and make
> some buzz around the talks too, as we had last GUADEC.
>
> Best,
> Fabiana
>
> On 06/27/2013 11:56 AM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>> On 06/26/2013 12:51 PM, Allan Day wrote:
>>>
>>> Thinking about this, we probably need the following:
>>>
>>>   * Keynote blog posts - x4
>>>   * Day summary blog posts - x4
>>>   * Live microbloggers - x8 (assuming one for each morning and
>>> afternoon)
>> In order to draw interest and attendance around GUADEC, it would also
>> be good to do some announcements about who the keynote speakers are on
>> guadec.org and gnome.org.
>> For the actual attendance part I think we would need the registering
>> system up and working first though.
>>
>> Maybe presenting one keynote speaker each week. I'm happy to write the
>> texts, provided someone can help me look for typos before I publish it.
>> - Andreas
>
> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein