On 27 June 2013 11:56, Andreas Nilsson <li...@andreasn.se> wrote:
> In order to draw interest and attendance around GUADEC, it would also be
> good to do some announcements about who the keynote speakers are on
> guadec.org and gnome.org.

I'm in touch with Flavia and Karen already about this. I asked Flavia
to do the interviews. I'm not sure if she has already sent the
questions or not but you should probably co-ordinate in the marketing
team about this.

> For the actual attendance part I think we would need the registering system
> up and working first though.

Almost there! I'll announce it as soon as it's live.

> Maybe presenting one keynote speaker each week. I'm happy to write the
> texts, provided someone can help me look for typos before I publish it.

That would be great. My plan is also to announce one keynote speaker
every 4 or 5 days to keep the buzz going.

Rui