All

It would be good if we're able to start to get a regular flow of tweets coming
out of @cloudstack. The account has 32k followers

This account was previously run by a number of the PMC members who have since
gone off into the ether.

My suggestion is that a number of people could jointly take on this task (I'm
happy to be one of them - and have started with a few tweets today). I think
the qualifications are that its people close to the project and have a good
view on what's going on.

Idea would be to keep a constant flow on subjects around:

. new releases
. cloudstack events
. any new user stories (who are being public about their use)
.new features
.anything else cloudstack

If anybody is interested in helping out with this, please give me a shout.

We may have some technical requirements that people are on PMC or committer -
not sure about that yet - lets see whos interested first

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sir...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com