Great
Ask PL or Will - they will tell you how I propose getting credentials out

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111
2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
giles.sir...@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>

giles.sir...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On 22 Sep 2016, at 16:24, Julia Simon
<jsi...@cloudops.com<mailto:jsi...@cloudops.com>> wrote:

Hi Giles,

Thanks for this! We were trying to locate the login credentials for this
account a while ago to promote the collab and never got anywhere, other that
hearing it is managed through a (Apache?) Hootesuite account?

If you have the credentials, we would be happy to help with this.

Julia

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Giles Sirett