Hi everyone,
I am excited to share that at the CSEUG on April 7th, we will have a special
speaker: Peter (Motyka) Motykowski  - a Sr. Software Development Manager -
Customer Engineering at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Peter will present the talk “A Kubernetes CAPI Provider for Apache CloudStack”.
And he will be joining us virtually from Denver, Colorado!
Discover the new Kubernetes CAPI (Cluster-API) provider for Apache CloudStack
"CAPC", enabling you to manage a range of Kubernetes clusters across Apache
CloudStack and other supported infrastructure providers!

If you still have not registered for the event, do it now:
https://events.hubilo.com/cloudstack-european-user-group/register

Kind regards,