Hello all,

I am excited to share the new initiative in our community: CloudStack
Integrations.

In a series of technical solutions briefs and video interviews, we will present
different integrations, which CloudStack supports. The ready content will be
distributed on our channels and also heavily promoted by the integration
partners. This will help us to get more visibility on the market and will
provide additional layer of exposure for CloudStack.

Meet our first participant in the initiative: LINBIT - Reliable Open-Source
Block Storage Solution
Download the Solution Brief for the integration:
https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/cloudstack-integrations-linbit-open-source
Watch the video interview with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6UW8BtI1uo

Kind regards,