Hello all,

I am writing to share a few exciting news from the Apache CloudStack Community.

1. I am happy to announce that the CloudStack Collaboration Conference will
happen as hybrid event in November 14-16th. The event will happen in Sofia,
Bulgaria and I am excited to invite you all to save the dates! Registration
will open in the next months + CFP. But the dates are final and you can book
them in your calendar. In the next months I will also follow up with more
information + recommendations for hotels to stay and travel advices.

We are all so excited that after almost 3 years we will be able to have a
physical event again and meet live for a few drinks, awesome talks and
networking!

2. As you know Simon Weller is the new VP of Apache CloudStack. We did an
interview with him, which can be watched here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sVYGehxsn0
Learn more about Simon and his vision for the project development!

3. One more event in the calendar - ApacheCon will happen in October 3-6th as a
physical event in New Orleans, USA. The CFP is open here:
https://asf.squibble.dev/
Please, let me know if you have interest in presenting a talk at the event, so
that I can coordinate an Apache CloudStack track with the organisers. I will
appreciate fast responses.

Wishing all of you great weekends!

Kind regards,