Hi all,
Hope you are doing well and in a good mood in this extremely hot summer :)

I am writing with an update - next week we are going to announce the exact
location of CCC and send some info in regards to possible accommodations and
travel help.
At this stage, the most important thing so that we have a successful conference
is to build a stunning agenda. And I am sure many of you already have cool
ideas for talks.
Please, can I ask you to submit your ideas in the official CFP here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeE2o9IZTVHaPvsBJXQW2gZjZqxjZ7CynUJb9MZ22s7uyzyDA/viewform
I know there is still some time before we close it, but this is highly
important!

Enjoy the upcoming weekend all!

Kind regards,