Hi everyone,

I am pleased to share that the Apache CloudStack community has come together
and confirmed the exact location for this year’s CloudStack Collaboration
Conference.<https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/>

The event will be held in the Capital Fort business
centre<https://www.capitalfort.com/?lang=en>, which is located in the main
boulevard connecting Sofia international Airport and the city centre –
“Tsarigradsko Shose”.

The recommended hotel which we expect many of the community members to stay in
will be the Best Western Plus Hotel Expo
Sofia.<https://www.hotelexposofia.com/en> However, we are currently working
with the hotel to offer the community discounted rates, so I would recommend
waiting to book your stay until there is more information on this.

Many of the community will need to a visa invitation letter to enter the
country, you can check
here<https://www.mfa.bg/upload/57455/05-01-2021_EN_VisaRegime_for_foreigners_ordinary_passports.pdf>
 if this applies to you. If it does, we recommend starting the process sooner
than later, as visa’s can take up to 60 days to be accepted. More information
on this can be found
here.<https://www.mfa.bg/en/services-travel/consular-services/travel-bulgaria/visa-bulgaria>

You can expect the first talk to start at 10:30AM on 14th November and the last
talk to finish at 5PM on the 16th, followed by the Firewall party!

Kind regards,