Hello all,

I am writing to remind that next week the Apache CloudStack Community will join
Kubecon and CloudNative Con in Amsterdam, Netherlands!
Join us at the event on booth S52.
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference gathers adopters
and technologists from leading open source and cloud native communities in
Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 18-21 April, 2023. Join the CNCF Graduated and
Incubating Projects as the community gathers for four days to further the
education and advancement of cloud native computing.

We hope the conference will be a great success for our community and we will
use the chance to make better visibility for the project.

Kind regards,