Hello Ivet,

I want to attend the KubeCon 2023 that is occurring in Amsterdam. It would
be a great favor if I get a free virtual attendee pass so that I can
improve my knowledge around Cloud native, gain experience and connect with
like minded people.

I would be very grateful if I get a free virtual pass to attend.

Thank you, Kedar