Hello Gregoire,

I want to say also a big thanks to you and your team for helping us to find the
best event location! Highly appreciated and great to collaborate with you.

Kind regards,

On 2 May 2023, at 16:27, Gregoire LAMODIERE
<g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr<mailto:g.lamodi...@dimsi.fr>> wrote:

Hi Ivet,

Thank you for this very good news.
Paris is a great choice for the next CCC, and as local player, we (DIMSI) are
happy to help.

Best Regards.

Gregoire LAMODIERE

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ivet Petrova
<ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com<mailto:ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>>
Envoyé : mardi 2 mai 2023 11:54
À : us...@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:us...@cloudstack.apache.org>; dev
<d...@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:d...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Cc : Apache CloudStack Marketing
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Objet : ANNOUNCEMENT: CloudStack Collaboration Conference

Hello all,

I am delighted to announce that this year’s CloudStack Collaboration Conference
will happen on November 23-24th in Paris in Holiday Inn Paris - Porte De Clichy.
The location is already announced on the website of the event:
https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/ In a couple of weeks we will open the
registration for the event and the CFP.
About the Venue: Holiday Inn Paris - Porte De
Clichy<https://www.agoda.com/bg-bg/holiday-inn-paris-porte-de-clichy/hotel/paris-fr.html>
If you plan to join and want to stay in the hotel, where the event will be,
please ensure you do an early booking.
IMPORTANT: Organising a major community event in Paris is quite hard and costly
task. I will be happy if there are more volunteers to help in the organisation
this year. + We really look forward for as many as possible sponsors, so that
we can organise a stunning event and cover all of the costs. As before, the
event will be hybrid and we will live stream it. So I am open to have a chat
with all organisations, who want to support the event.
Here we come, Paris!

Kind regards,