Excellent news and venue!

Regards.

________________________________
From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 19:39
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>; Apache
CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: CloudStack Collaboration Conference

Great news.

Thanks Ivet and DIMSI for the organization.

Looking forward to the event.

-Wei

On Tuesday, 2 May 2023, Ivet Petrova
<ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com<mailto:ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

I am delighted to announce that this year’s CloudStack Collaboration Conference
will happen on November 23-24th in Paris in Holiday Inn Paris - Porte De Clichy.
The location is already announced on the website of the event:
https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/
In a couple of weeks we will open the registration for the event and the CFP.
About the Venue: Holiday Inn Paris - Porte De
Clichy<https://www.agoda.com/bg-bg/holiday-inn-paris-porte-de-clichy/hotel/paris-fr.html>
If you plan to join and want to stay in the hotel, where the event will be,
please ensure you do an early booking.
IMPORTANT: Organising a major community event in Paris is quite hard and costly
task. I will be happy if there are more volunteers to help in the organisation
this year. + We really look forward for as many as possible sponsors, so that
we can organise a stunning event and cover all of the costs. As before, the
event will be hybrid and we will live stream it. So I am open to have a chat
with all organisations, who want to support the event.
Here we come, Paris!

Kind regards,