Hello, everyone --in case you missed it:
https://developer.ibm.com/dwblog/2016/apache-couchdb-2-0/
Cheers,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype
sallykhudairi

      From: Jan Lehnardt <m...@jan.io>
 To: Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
Cc: Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>; "marketing@couchdb.apache.org"
<marketing@couchdb.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:12 AM
 Subject: Re: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR

Thank you Sally!
FYI for everyone: the podcast is with Robert Newson and myself :)
BestJan--

On 19 Sep 2016, at 16:10, Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org> wrote:
Hello Jan and Apache CouchDB marketing team --I trust you are well.
A quick heads-up that I have received confirmation from IBM PR that they will
be issuing a podcast coming out tomorrow, and a video with their CTO (and
CouchDB Committer) Adam Kocoloski later this week.
I'll forward the links to you once available. Thanks in advance for helping
spread the word.
Warmly,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi