2011/2/15 Marc Paré <[email protected]>

> Le 2011-02-14 19:37, Paulo de Souza Lima a écrit :
>
>  The sample video is available for download at
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/755426/Paulo.zip for limited time =D
>>
>> Tell me what do you think.
>>
>> tks
>>
>>
> Hi Paulo
>
> I played it on 2 players on my Mandriva box. The video seems too dark (not
> enough light) on both players. The translation came through really well.
>

Yeap! As I said, It's just a testing sample. I made it in my room, last
evening, without any care about lights, sound or anything (except for my
shirt =D).

I was a little bit more concerned about the subtitles.

Next video will be for real.

Cheers


>
> Cheers
>
> Marc
>
>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
> *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
>



-- 
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
http://www.pasl.net.br
http://almalivre.wordpress.com
Curitiba - PR
Linux User #432358
Ubuntu User #28729

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***

Reply via email to