Hi guys,

Sadly just now I found some incorrect vertexes in 3D meshes, mainly in the document colored border. So this is the corrected version: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibO-2.png (probably you'll need to force reloading)

I also made JPG versions because the PNG files are huge really (almost 1MB): Wallpaper 1 <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TYJePv9t3go/TVvM0PNGWDI/AAAAAAAAAa4/3I2bTq0iJqU/s1600/Wallpaper-LibO-1.jpg> - Wallpaper 2 <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LHUbFfo_azU/TVvM1B-CULI/AAAAAAAAAa8/PFKtrEUVKCU/s1600/Wallpaper-LibO-2-v2.jpg>

Thank all for the positive commentaries and support. :D
~Paulo