See below for responses ...

________________________________
From: Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Thu, 17 February, 2011 5:34:08
Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Great artwork

Le 2011-02-17 00:30, Marc Paré a écrit :
> Le 2011-02-16 22:57, Paulo José a écrit :
>> Hi Marc!
>>
>> Thank you so much for include my wallpapers in this page! Maybe we
>> should change the name of files to avoid the use of LibO (my fault, I'm
>> sorry). What do you think?
>>

> Hi Paulo:
>
> I don't think there is anything wrong with the file names. We had just
> discussed avoiding LibO when using Marketing materials going out to the
> public. The LibO short name, in this case, makes sense as it would be
> quite a bit longer if the full name were used. Therefore, I do not have
> a problem with it. Unless anyone else complains, I do not see any reason
> to change the file names.
>
> Many thanks for the great work.
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc

Hi Paulo:

I now see that you have changed to LibreOffice on your next set. I will
change the names LibO to LibreOffice as you had suggested, just to keep
all of the file naming structure the same.

Cheers

Marc

Hi :)

Long file-names are fashionable nowadays even tho that sometimes causes
problems, particularly in Windows.  People also want to use characters such as
.
%   ? * & even tho those are more likely to cause problems.  Many of us try to
keep file-names as short as possible (having grown-up naming things in 8
characters or less) but it is not really necessary nowadays.

Regards from
Tom :)