Yeah, it was deliberated. But I can easily change that in the Gimp files. I just thought to emphasize the LibreOffice words making the others white. But initially I was worried about the background be too bright to do it. Thank you for your commentary! :)

There you find the correct color text versions (with our preferred filenames too):

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibreOffice-1.png
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibreOffice-2.png

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibreOffice-1.jpg
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Wallpaper-LibreOffice-2.jpg

By the way, the Michael Zara photography worked by Drew is a wonderful artwork! :D This blue light in opposition to its opposite color (brow) in the background is just perfect.

~Paulo