Me, Clovis Tristao and Luiz Heli are BrOffice Community members. We also
contribute to Revista BrOffice, a magazine made by the BrOffice
Community. If you mean NGO BrOffice.org, I don't know, because we have no
access to it. We have just one representative in NGO, Claudio F Filho.
BrOffice Community, have no connections to any other NGO members, like
Olivier Hallot or Gustavo Pacheco, anymore.

Rgds.

2011/2/26 Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>

> Are there any BrOffice representatives on this marketing list?
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc
>

> --
Paulo de Souza Lima