Hi Tom,

Tom Davies wrote (12-05-11 15:23)
Hi :)
[...]

Sorry that I have to write this. But to large extend, I find your posts too generic, not precise enough, and hard to follow/place in the context because of your mailing habits.

You could do much better, I am sure. This in general.
However, in this special case, so many more directly involved people already write in the thread, that abstention from posting should be considered a good option too.
'Open' does not mean that every typed word is a contribution per see.

I hope you will try to understand.

Kind regards,
Cor

--