Le Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:19:02 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-08-16 21:46:
> > I would like to wait until the end of the conference so that it
> > does not mix with the present messaging... Anybody agree with that?
>
> I indeed would like to do the *opposite*, by encouraging local teams
> to apply soon, to learn from the Paris event already.
>
> Florian

Well... here's the reason why I was opposing this in the first place.
Maybe it's just my perception but I found the advertisement of the
Paris conference to be a bit weak and I am afraid that moving on to
another conference will blur the message.

But again, that's just me and I'm maybe just freaking out alone in
front of my screen :-)

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif