Hi all,
The Paris conference is in October and honestly, can we make a decision
before that? If not, lets leave it for the moment.

To propose a conference requires lots of preparations for a local community.
After that it requires a lot of work work and grreat thought from the global
community. One very important question came from Vitorio Furusho, proposing
circulation on different continents.

I from my own point of view would very much like to propose my own country,
but not without some preparations. I need to know if I have financial
support and support from the community etc.

My suggestion is that we raise the question for discussion: Should the
conference always be in Europe or should we circulate it. Or should we
perhaps have a main conference circulating and separate "local" conferences
on each continent. Many thoughts could come around, but we can't make a
final decision before Paris. In the future it could be a good idea to
announce next years revenue on this years conference but not this year.

Until we make a long term decision we could ask for proposals with a
deadline before Paris. Decision could be at new year or something. That
gives us a few months extra time to think.

Just my three cents,

Cheers,
Leif