Le Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:21:06 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <[email protected]> a écrit :

> Hi,
> 
> Jean Weber wrote on 2012-06-11 13:39:
> > Where does documentation, support, and certification fit into this
> > list of topics?
> 
> thanks, I'll write these down (as well as the suggested
> localization), so we can see where to put it - a renamed track, or
> even a new one.
> 
> Florian
> 

I see there's an ODF track; I wonder if we could turn this into a
plugfest. My thinking: last year the ODF track was rather feeble in
terms of presentations. All the other tracks were well stuffed but this
one was problematic. I could try to ping Bart and Michiel? 

Best,

-- 
Charles-H. Schulz 
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to