Le Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:03:19 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <[email protected]> a écrit :

> Hi,
> 
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-06-11 16:16:
> > I see there's an ODF track; I wonder if we could turn this into a
> > plugfest. My thinking: last year the ODF track was rather feeble in
> > terms of presentations. All the other tracks were well stuffed but
> > this one was problematic. I could try to ping Bart and Michiel?
> 
> what would be required for having it as Plugfest? I don't know if we 
> should open that can of worms now...

oh, it's not a can of worms, it brings more people to the track, that's
all :-)   What is required is... not much. You need a venue, obviously
a schedule, coordination with the ODF Plugfest team and the OpenDoc
Society and that's it, because we have all the rest.
Last year the ODF track was not popular as some individuals with a
rather anti-LibreOffice agenda managed to schedule one such plugfest 2
weeks before the conference and another one two weeks afterwards. I
understand this time the calendar is a bit more rational.

Best,

-- 
Charles-H. Schulz 
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to