-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 06/19/2012 02:59 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
> Hi Fabian
>
> Le 2012-06-18 22:24, Fabian Rodriguez a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently bought this magazine and thought I'd share the reference to a
>> nice article about the Visio and PPTX import filters[1]. This would be
>> an example of using Zotero to keep such references and use them here
>> online too. I used the IEEE style for the reference at the end of this
>> email.
>>
>> Any comments welcome, my references will show up here too:
>> https://www.zotero.org/magicfab/items/collectionKey/WHBXSUDV
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Fabian
>>
>> [1]
>> R. Hermanns, ?In Good Shape - New LibreOffice import filters,? /Linux
>> Pro Magazine/, no. 139, pp. 43?45, Jun-2012.
>>
>> - --
>> Fabian Rodriguez
>> http://libreoffice.magicfab.ca
>>
>>
>
> Nice! Although it doesn't send us to the correct article.
>
> I can also see that the storage space could quickly get gobbled up if
we were contribute for all of our international and language groups.
>
> Some questions:
>
> * can an account be shared with other people?

I mentioned groups should be used for this. Here's an example of a group
and how they contribute collectively to their own resources:
http://profscontrelahausse.org/tag/zotero/

Cheers,

F.


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: PGP/Mime available upon request
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk/gUZEACgkQfUcTXFrypNVjewCgzUZkl+iQeC3fsgWAI26Dr7WJ
C5cAnjlJCZZJkceeI/NyklvcXM+6kvRm
=dpBU
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to