Hi Drew,

On 14/01/2019 06:40, Drew Jensen wrote:
> and I kept at it for a little while,
>
> So a real first draft, I put the two runs one after so the run length went
> to 1:13 https://youtu.be/_jtmydRYSoU
>
> The sound track is not quite right, some popping with the car engine mix,
> but you get the idea.

        Nice =)

> What do you think?

        Looks great; we use only real-cores to calculate on[1]; so I'd mention
2 cores - rather than 4 threads. As such we got ~2x as fast with 2 cores ;-)

        Do you have a 4 core machine nearby - or better a 24 one ?

        Lovely video though; I love the raw motorbike-with-hole-in-exhaust
ricer feel =)

        Good stuff,

                Michael.

[1] - hyper-threading is not our friend in the case of some heavy usage
and can make it slower ;-)
--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity
Hangout: mejme...@gmail.com, Skype: mmeeks