Of course there had another one in there, heck it isn't just a Sunday it is
a snowy Sunday where I'm at.

so four versions of LO on the screen, from top left and running clockwise
6.0, 6.1, 6.3 alpha, 6.2 RC2
this time the version number is overlaid the cpu monitor screen captures
and fade out, in timing similar to the calculation time...
https://youtu.be/FMSPMWGdNO0

Anyway - realizing calculation threading became standard last release I was
thinking it worth a mention in a social media post for the coming 6.2 as
the developers have continued working on the feature.

So, these are some first ideas for a video to go along with that TBD post
text.

Suppose I'm asking if folks this would be worth the effort?

Best wishes,

Drew