On 27/01/2019 22:39, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> * Instagram is indeed not where we are, however I'm curious what you
> would like to produce in terms of content, since Instagram is about
> pictures?

By the way, we have an Instagram account at @libreofficepics, where we
have tested some image based posts. We will probably start to use it
again soon during FOSDEM.

In fact, although Instagram is not where we are, it is increasingly used
for marketing purposes. On the other hand, the future merge of Facebook,
Whatsapp and Instagram would probably create some big issues for every
organization based in Europe.

Please also consider that US is one of the most challenging geographies
for open source desktop applications, as it is the home of Microsoft and
any other software has a huge mountain to climb.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email italo.vign...@documentfoundation.org