On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM Warren Camilleri <warrencamill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Drew,
>
> Howdy,

> if i understood correctly for example for General Advertisement
> (branding/Cheeky ads like Mac vs PC) to "tickle the Interest of users"
> these are usually short adverts say 30s or less.
> but if we want to tickle the interest of technical persons (presentation
> advertisement) then those would be the long. usually 1 minute or more.
>
> if this was the meaning as what is being worked on, where is the current
> library located for use? (assuming that i am not the only one looking for
> such material for airing)

i can point back to the youtube channel which Mike pointed to earliery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIDFFLre08I
and two videos in particular there which capture the differences between
types of videos.

This is Libreoffice (long - features oriented)
https://youtu.be/3KC0ZdcA6s8

LibreOffice Viewer for Android (short - brand/emoting oriented)
https://youtu.be/zIDFFLre08I

There are other items there also as you will see.

Best wishes,

Drew