Hi William, all,

a quick update - after getting 6.3.5 finally shepherded through a
while ago, we've now switched to the 6.4 series, with currently 6.4.3
being available in the Windows Store.

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> - LibreOffice Vanilla is only available in English and German, other
> languages are absent from the interfaces and from the options. The
> Microsoft account he uses is well defined in French (France) and the
> Windows he uses is using the same language

We're now shipping all available langs with the Store App. If there's
still issues with e.g. French users to obtain the version, please let
me know!

> - LibreOffice Vanilla is reported as a 32-bit app by the Windows Task
> Manager.

Yeap, that's a reasonable common denominator. We're looking into
providing a joint offering with x64 as well (and not blowing size
limits).

> - And lastly, even if you said new version are not available yet
> (because of holidays), the version I have access to hasn't been updated
> since 2019-07-22 according to the Microsoft Store. It's weird it is
> displaying "Release date" rather than "Last update date" and the
> LibreOffice version is missing from the description, how come? Is this a
> restriction from Microsoft?

Yep. The version number in the package we ship to Microsoft is always
faithfully reporting the actual LibreOffice release (minus the micro
release - e.g. current version has "6.4.3.0").

All the best,

-- Thorsten