On 11/06/2015 12:11 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
This would be good i think +1 for the pitch from me.

Would be good to make it clear in the post that the planet is kind of a
mix of different content -- stuff about upstreams, community stuff,
fedora user stuff, and even random stuff sometimes :)

Seems like a pretty straightforward article so I will see if I can't get this drafted up over the weekend. Should be a fairly easy one to write.

Create your own laser light show with Fedora:
    http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10758&preview=true

This is an *awesome* idea for a post. An interview with someone that
made something cool using Fedora? a big +1 to the pitch from me.

Great, I think the student was also super excited about it too, so it seemed like a great opportunity to feature a member of the community doing something awesome. :)

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflo...@gmail.com