Hello,

> From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]

> I can't share details, but this has been under investigation for some
> months (yes, trademark issues take long, unfortunately, especially
> against "smart" guys). What Joerg writes remains mostly
> correct: it is
> possible to resell unmodified copies of virtually all free
> software. But
> this site is not allowed to use our trademarks, which include
> the icons
> with gulls.

Is this a real problem? I mean that one of the icons, can not use it freely
_because of the gulls_?

In my view, the icons are part of the software and can be used under the Apache
license. I mean that quite practical because the icons are part of eg
"soffice.exe", so part of the real software.

Greetings,
Jörg