From: <user-reject-1476954653.73369.geklfeelhjljnbkjj...@jspwiki.apache.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Subject: MODERATE for u...@jspwiki.apache.org
Cc: user-allow-tc.1476954653.ldndggemaglcmjnngfdf-allanah.murphy=
whoishostingthis....@jspwiki.apache.org

To approve:
   user-accept-1476954653.73369.geklfeelhjljnbkjj...@jspwiki.apache.org
To reject:
   user-reject-1476954653.73369.geklfeelhjljnbkjj...@jspwiki.apache.org
To give a reason to reject:
%%% Start comment
%%% End comment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allanah Murphy <allanah.mur...@whoishostingthis.com>
To: u...@jspwiki.apache.org
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 09:10:28 +0000
Subject: Your link to Whoishostingthis.com
Hello

Hope you are doing well! My name is Allanah Murphy and I am the
Communications Manager for Whoishostingthis.com. I'm emailing you today
about one of the links on your website that is currently pointing back to
us.

The said links point to our website http://www.whoishostingthis.com/ and
can be found on these pages:

https://www.jspwiki.org/ui/accessibility/

We are grateful that you took the time to link to us. Recently, however,
we've made some changes with our brand strategy so I'd like to request the
removal of said links. I know your time is valuable and I would like to
thank you in advance for your cooperation in removing the links.

In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know!

*Allanah Murphy*
Communications Manager
Whoishostingthis.com