From: Allanah Murphy <allanah.murphyATwhoishostingthis.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 09:10:28 +0000
Subject: Your link to Whoishostingthis.com ...
We are grateful that you took the time to link to us. Recently, however,
we've made some changes with our brand strategy so I'd like to request the
removal of said links. I know your time is valuable and I would like to
thank you in advance for your cooperation in removing the links.

Why are you requesting this? It's unclear how this fits in your "brand strategy". We would remove a link pointing to a deleted resource, but the page seems to be still online and, so long as it is a useful resource, I see no reason why we should remove the link. Of course, if you remove the page we'll remove the link.

Regards,
  Andrea.